This material is made available under the [Creative Commons Attribution license][cc-by-human].
The following is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for)
the [full legal text of the CC BY 4.0 license][cc-by-legal].
You are free:
* to **Share**---copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
* to **Adapt**---remix, transform, and build upon the material
for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the
Under the following terms:
* **Attribution**---You must give appropriate credit (mentioning that
your work is derived from work that is Copyright ©
European Molecualr Biology Laboratory and, where practical, link to
the [source project repository][our-gitlab-repo]) and [the license][cc-by-human],
and indicate if changes were made. You may do
so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the
licensor endorses you or your use.
**No additional restrictions**---You may not apply legal terms or
technological measures that legally restrict others from doing
anything the license permits. With the understanding that:
* You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the
material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an
applicable exception or limitation.
* No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the
permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other
rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you
use the material.