Take few sheets of empty (A4) paper.
Work in pairs of two.
* Draw a typical image analysis workflow: From intensity image to objects shape table.
* Write down a few (e.g., two) noteworthy facts about:
* Pixel data types
* Label images
* Intensity measurements
* Object shape measurements
* Write down answers to below questions (there can be multiple answers for some questions):
* How can you split touching objects?
* What can you use a distance map for?
* What can you do to segment spots in prescence of uneven background signal?
* What can you do to remove small objects from a binary image?