Refactor HMM handling
setup.pyto make build steps behave more like canonical
- Improved API to access included HMM files.
- Use PANTHER, TIGRFRAM, and PFAM as default included files.
- Download TIGRFAM as a single merged HMM file instead of building it from the
tar.gzof all HMMs.
- Use NCBI mirror when downloading PANTHER.
- Use TIGRFAM v15.0.
- Add generic code to relabel domain names based on a
sed-like regex in each HMM configuration file.
- Make HMMER annotation run in parallel (one thread for each HMM).